Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Spring Break Fun

It has been so nice having this time off of work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but teaching kindergarten while pregnant has not been easy. I think part of your maternity leave should be the first trimester! :-) It's been nice to be able to take a nap everyday. Going back to work is going to be a shock to my system! Thinking about the kids does help, though. I do miss seeing them while we're out on breaks. :-)

Brian finished putting Molly's swing set together on Saturday. He did an amazing job! I need to take a picture of the whole thing, but here is Molly enjoying her new teeter-totter. :-)

Brian also washed the cars on Saturday. He had a little helper! Molly had the best time washing the cars and was NOT happy when Mommy said it was time to go in. :-)Daddy and Molly hanging out at Nana's house.
Easter Sunday
Having fun at the play place at the mall.