Friday, April 17, 2009

(Little) Baby Update

I recently told Brian how funny it is to me that Molly will be a big sister. Even though she has definitely become a toddler, we still call her "the baby" (example: Honey, did you get the baby's cup?) We tell her all the time that she's SUCH a big girl. She says 100 times a day "I big!" But she's still (and I'm sure always will be) our baby. So when we refer to our newest baby, we call him/her the little baby. :-)

Anyway, I had a doctor's appointment today to check on the little baby and everything looked fine. We got to hear the heartbeat again which is always exciting. I also got a prescription for a nausea medication which I'm hoping takes effect SOON! I'm 11 weeks now so hopefully the nausea will end soon? Let's hope! :-)

Apparently, according to Your Pregnancy Week by Week, at 11 weeks, the baby is now called a fetus and the most critical part of it's development is over (how amazing is that?!) We won't find out the gender at our May appointment, but hopefully if he/she corporates, we will find out in June! :-)

We're so excited about our newest little addition!