Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby?

Our social worker came over this afternoon to update our homestudy and I was surprised to see when I checked our messages after she left that I had missed a call from our agency. She wanted to talk to me about a baby girl! She said the little girl is perfectly healthy other than the fact that she has an extra toe on each foot. (We said we would be open to children with mild special needs in our homestudy.) I called Brian and of course he said that was fine so I called her back and left her a message. Those of you that know me well know that patience is not one of my strong points. I have been walking around the house for the last hour with the phone in my hand twiddling my thumbs and praying--praying that if this little girl is the Molly that God has planned for our family that He will work it all out.