Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mom's Blogging?!

I feel like I just posted yesterday--I was shocked to see that it had been a week! The school week flew by as it was our last week before fall break and this weekend was nice and restful. Brian got measured for his tux for Billy's wedding which is just around the corner. I'm sure there is lots of wedding fun (and stress!) going on in Tennessee right now. Saturday we did some yard work and then went to Cane Creek with some friends. We had a great time--my camera didn't have batteries but hopefully I will be able to steal some pictures from friends' blogs soon. :-D

Next week I will be teaching intersession which is a light week and then I have a week off! Woo-hoo! I have lots of little house projects planned including working on Molly's room. The social worker will be over tomorrow to update our homestudy since our move. We are ready for our referral which could come anytime between now and Christmas.

Today we had lunch with my parents and I was showing my mom how to upload pictures from her digital camera when she said something that shocked me. She said, "I want a blog!" So Mom and I set up a blog which was SO much fun. Check it out!

www.grandmamarysplace.blogspot.com