Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Trouble!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

So today two of my little angels decided to strip ALL of the beds in the house and throw all bedding and pillows down the stairs. They also emptied the linen closet and threw all of the contents down the stairs. I made them clean up which took FOREVER. Afterwards, I was lecturing them. 
Me: .....so you need to think about the consequences of your actions. If you don't want to spend so much time cleaning up, don't make huge messes. 
Aaron: mommy, I will NEVER do that again. I had to clean and clean.
Me: good I'm glad you learned to think about consequences before you make choices.
Aaron: but you know it really was your fault.
Me: 🤔
Aaron: I told you that you should buy me a video game. Then I will sit in my little rocker and play my video game and not get in trouble anymore. That's a good idea, right Mommy?
Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️