Thursday, August 17, 2017

Open House

 The girls had open house tonight.  Rayna will have her same teachers this year and she's happy about that!  She was excited to see the changes that had been made in her classroom and meet some new friends.  Molly has a lot of her same friends in her class again this year which thrilled her!  They were all excited to see each other.


We were driving home from open house and Molly says, "I'm SO excited to play with Ruth, Michelle, and Amber (pictured with her here) on Monday! But we have to make sure that we remember to include Elizabeth and Liliana. They are new to our school. I bet they are super nervous. I don't want them to play by themselves or eat lunch alone, ya know?" ❤️❤️
She's a straight A student, listens to the teacher, and always does her best. Those moments make me proud. But when I see the love of Jesus shining through her--my heart could burst. Such a beautiful child--inside and out. ❤️