Saturday, June 24, 2017

Ethan Update


Our sweet Ethan has been developing so much lately!  First of all, his language has really taken off!  I have to admit, I was a little worried when he had been home several weeks and still not saying anything. But just recently his language has exploded!  

He says:
Daddy
Mommy (yay!  Finally!) 
Nana
Bubbles
No 
Cracker (which pretty much means food)
Bye bye
Me
Baby
Shoes
Water
Ball
And he attempts all of his siblings and the dog. 😂  "Ray Ray" and "Molly" are fairly clear. It usually takes me awhile to understand "Aaron".

He also has some phrases:
Thank you
Come back
Daddy go? (Or Mommy go? Etc) 
What that? 

He signs:
More
All done
Eat
Please

And he's developing in other areas as well. He is running and climbing like crazy. And he's so fast!  It took him about 20 seconds to get a chair, scoot it to the counter, and climb up to help himself to an apple and my sunglasses. I told brian I didn't remember our other toddlers getting into so much so fast but he assured me they did. He said we have just gotten older and more tired with each child. 😂
 
 
We love this boy so much and praise God for bringing him into our family.