Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas (and plumbing!) with Grandma and Grandpa

 Grandma and Bapa came for the day today and brought presents for the kids.  The girls got tablets which made Molly's year.  She's been asking for a tablet and she's been on it nonstop.  I told Grandma we are going to have to add "tablet time" to our list of "screen time"--otherwise I will never be able to pry that girl off of the thing!  Grandma also brought some of her old school stuff that we can possibly use for homeschool.  And (believe it or not!) a pair of Daddy's old mittens.  How cute are they?! 

Poor Daddy and Bapa spent the whole day working on plumbing.  We are so thankful for their plumbing skills!  :-)

I know I say this all the time, but I am so incredibly thankful for my in-laws.  We just couldn't ask for a better family.  <3 br="">