Saturday, June 22, 2013

Interviews

I decided to conduct interviews with each of the girls so that we could remember all of the little things about them at 3 1/2 and 5 1/2.

Molly Grace Nguyen
Name:  Molly Grace Nguyen Hines
Age:  5 1/2
Color:  Red.  It looks more prettier than pink.
Favorite activity:  Swimming
Favorite movie:  George
Something special about you:  I look fabulous all the time and I am a good author.
School:  Benton Heights Elementary School of the Arts
Favorite Song:  Blessed Be Your Name
Favorite book:  All the Disney princess books and The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Anything else you want to say about yourself?  I like navy blue, pizza, fashion, and being kind to my family.


Rayna Faith
Name:  Rayna
Age:  3 1/2
School:  Mrs. Mao's Class
Favorite Color:  Purple
Favorite activity:  Going to Sutton's house
Favorite movie:Strawberry Shortcake
Something special about you:  I'm a football head.
Something else special about you:  I like Autumn.  I can help her.
Favorite Book:  The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Coconut Tree (Chicka, Chicka Boom, Boom)
Anything else you want to say about yourself:  I like Ariel.