Monday, January 2, 2012

15 Weeks and Trampoline


I JUST made getting a picture of myself at 15 weeks pregnant.  With Rayna, I took at picture at 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 weeks.  Well, I was talking to my friend Tara today and realized that I will be 16 weeks tomorrow.  YIKES!  But I managed to get a picture while I'm still technically 15 weeks.  I'll do better next time, Baby.
My sickness is getting so much better.  I'm still throwing up several times a week, but that's so much better than several times a day.  I'm able to eat more.  For awhile I was so sick that I was only able to eat a handful of foods (like bagels--I may never eat another bagel after this baby is born) but I'm pretty much tolerating all of the normal foods again.  There are still a few things, such as milk and yogurt, that make me sick the minute they hit my stomach.  But overall, I'm doing so much better.
Our ultrasound is the 12th and we find out the gender of the baby.  It's a little early (I'll be 17 weeks) so I hope he/she cooperates!
In other news, Grandpa and Grandma Hines got the kids a trampoline for Christmas.  On Saturday, a couple of friends came over with their families to help us put it together.  Rayna loves the trampoline.  She tells me 50 times a day, "Mommy!  I want to bump!"  When I put her down for her nap today, she started crying and said, "Noooooo!  No night-night!  I want to bump!"


And this is where Molly and I spend most of our time--on the sidelines.  We haven't been able to convince Molly to give the trampoline a try yet.  We even offered to let her get on all by herself, but she won't do it.  I'm sure it will only be a matter of time.  For the longest time, we couldn't get Molly to swing in a regular swing, but now she swings all the time.  I know the trampoline will be the same way.  Once she feels comfortable, she'll do it and she'll love it.

In the meantime, she enjoys practicing her jumping skills on the ground.  :-)