Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mid-May

 I can't believe it's been a week between my posts.  Has an entire week SERIOUSLY gone by?!  Is it really already Mid-May?  Well, it's been a fun week.  We had dinner with the Russells last week.  It was so fun getting to spend time with all seven of them! 
 School has been super busy.  Trying to get assessments and report cards finished for the end of the year.  I'm so sad that this year is coming to an end.  I just love my little sweeties this year.  Speaking of my sweeties, let me tell you this funny story.   One of my reading groups was reading with Mrs. Austin.  They were reading a book about a class that went on a field trip and a little boy got lost.  The boy found the teacher because he spotted her yellow hat with the polka-dot bow.  So they wrote me a letter that said, "Dear Mrs. Hines, will you wear a hat like this on our field trip?"  And I wrote them back and said that if they found me a hat like that, I would wear it.  So sweet Mrs. Austin had someone make me a hat like the one in the book.  The kids were SO excited.  It was a fun trip.  PS--Is this not seriously the cutest kindergartener you've ever seen?  :-)
 And I'm still loving Spring with my own little sweeties.  We've been playing outside and going for walks every afternoon.  While I'm sad to see my school year coming to an end, I'm SO excited about spending the Summer with my baby girls!