Saturday, April 23, 2011

Winston-Salem

We are in Winston-Salem spending Easter with Brian's family.  We've been here since Wednesday and my goal was to post a couple of times while we were here, but as you can see, we've been busy.  We're having a great time!  I'm sure everyone is shocked, but I have taken quite a few pictures.  I'm just going to post my favorite one or two--or 36.  :-)

Dying Easter Eggs
 
Hanging out at Grandma and Bapa's 
Rayna really loves her Grandpa and she's been calling him "Bapa."  So cute!  :-)
Great Grandma

The Robertsons
 Our friends Josh and Brooke recently moved to Winston-Salem so we went to their house for lunch today.  Their new house is on like 30 acres so we spent time outside doing fun stuff!

 Hard-Working Girls
With the exception of the rainy day yesterday, the weather has been great and we've been spending time outside at Grandma and Grandpa's.  The girls were big helpers for Grandpa BaPa!  Tonight, we went on a walk in the woods and they both walked a good portion of the time!  They are practically little hikers!

Whew!  We've been busy the last several days!  I haven't even posted pictures of the Easter egg hunt--I guess I will save that for another post.  We're all tired!  All of this Winston-Salem fun is exhausting!  :-)