Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rayna Says.....

a lot!

Rayna has a lot to say these days.  She's at the age where she seems to be picking up new words all the time.  I wanted to document some of the words that she is saying at 16 months.

Rayna's current top 10 words:

Bye-bye
Dada
Nana
Sissy (Sis Sis)
Cheese
Dog
Kitty
Ball
Bubble
Dora (seriously)

Whether or not she says "Mama" is still up for debate.  I have never heard her say it regarding me, but my mom says that she has heard her say it when she knows I've gotten home from work.  Regardless, Mama isn't in her list of first 10 words.

She also signs:
More
All done
Milk
Eat
Please

Even though raising a strong-willed toddler has it's rough moments, she is SO much fun right now.  It's amazing to watch her little personality develop.  I'm sure she's going to be talking up a storm soon!