Sunday, January 16, 2011

Not a lot to report....

Other than the ice is FINALLY melting. I'm hoping all of the sickness goes out with it! Molly has been sick again and stuck in the house until today. This round wasn't quite as bad as the last time she was sick, but it's still been no fun for her. She's been coughing, snotty, and had a fever for a couple of days. She's on the mend and we enjoyed going outside today since it was a little warmer.

We only went to school one day this week. Friday is the first time I saw my school kids in a month! I was excited that they all remembered my name! :-)

I have been so slack with my video updates. Last night, I got the video camera out for the first time in months. I really don't have an excuse. I got one of those handy little Flips for Christmas a couple of years ago--I just need to use it! I didn't make any New Year's resolutions this year, so maybe that should be it! Look for video updates soon! Grandma and Grandpa, if you don't see any videos soon, call and bug me, okay? :-)