Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

I have lots of pictures from this week because we have been having lots of fun in the sun! It has been so nice to be at home with my girls and we've been staying busy! Yesterday, we went to my cousin Angie's house and had a great time visiting with family and swimming. We also got to meet my cousin's new baby--so cute! Rayna was very interested in seeing someone smaller than herself.
We got to play with the McArthurs this week. We love playing with Corrie, Ruby, and Zoe!We have been spending a lot of time at the pool this summer--Molly has the tan (and I have the sunburn) to prove it! :-) Nicole and Cooper came to the waterpark with us this this week. My mom watched Rayna so I got to spend some one-on-one time with Molly. She's turning into quite the little fish! I think Cooper encouraged her because he has no fear when it comes to the water! He is going to be swimming in no time!
We also had lunch with Brooke and Damari this week. These babies are just getting too big too fast!