Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winston-Salem

I realize that this is several days overdue, but better late than never, right?! We went to Winston-Salem to see Brian's parents last weekend and had a great time, as always. Rayna wasn't herself on that trip and continued to be fussy and not sleep well. I finally took her to the doctor yesterday, and both of her ears were infected. Poor baby. She's been quite the little trooper considering she is cutting another tooth and has a double ear infection. I had awful ear infections when I was little, so I'm hoping she's not going to follow in my foot steps as far as that goes. She's had three doses of her antibiotic and we are already seeing a difference which is good news because we are leaving for Goldsboro in the morning. My cousin is getting married this weekend and Molly is in the wedding--exciting! I'll see if I can manage to get a couple of pictures. :-)

Fun at Grandpa and Grandma's