Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good Times With Good Friends

We had lots of good times with good friends this weekend. Our friends the Browns came over yesterday morning for brunch. We made french toast and James and Anna brought some fruit kabobs (which Molly claimed for herself). It was a lot of fun! :-)

I am so excited about my friend Nicole's new blog! I get to keep up with what's going on with her family AND I get to steal all of her cute pictures! :-)

We had a great time (as always!) with the Hendricks last night. We found a new park near the Qdoba we frequent and the children had a great time playing. We also went to Ollie's for the first time. Ollie's is this new discount store where they have "good stuff cheap"--I am really excited about it!

We finished the night off with ice cream from DQ--yum! Good night with our good friends!