Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Adoption Day!!

One year ago today, Brian and I got a bus for the Dong Anh orphanage to pick up our baby girl. It was such an AMAZING day--one I will never forget. This has been such an awesome year with our sweet girl. It has been so fun to watch her grow and develop this year--watching her learn new things and experience so many "firsts." The name Molly means "wished for child" and for as long as I can remember, I dreamed of the day that I would adopt a child into my family. One year ago, that dream came true. She is everything we wished for and SO much more. I know that God hand picked her to be our little girl.
We love you so much, baby girl! Happy Adoption Day!! :-)

To celebrate, we went out for Vietnamese. We tried a restaurant called PhoReal--really good Vietnamese food and a nice atmosphere! It brought back memories of our time in Vietnam--only it was air-conditioned! :-)