Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zeke's Story

Something I've had on my heart to do for awhile is "update" Zeke's blog with his "story". Even though I know that our friends and family know Zeke's story VERY well, I wanted his blog to contain his whole story so that if a person surfing the web or googling a procedure Zeke had, they would have access to his whole story which I'd never written out. I took bits and pieces from his blog, Caringbridge page, and things I've said about Zeke on this page and put them all together on his blog to tell his complete story. I had not sat down and gone through his whole life since he went to be with Jesus. Even three years later, it's still so hard to believe that he's really gone. We miss him and think of him ALL the time.

Now if you click on Zeke's picture on the right, you go to his blog where you can read the story of his life.