Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Walk to the Park

After Molly and I got up from our naps today, we decided to take a walk. I'd been feeling pretty sick today, but the fresh air was nice! There is a school within walking distance of our house and we took Molly to play on the playground. It had been awhile since we'd been there and Molly was able to do a lot more. She had a great time!
Pregnancy Update

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and everything looked great. I went in because I've been experiencing a minor complication, but everything with the baby looked great and we even got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

I have been very sick this week, but I guess that's a good sign--nothing will make you feel pregnant like being sick all day! But I am SO blessed. My mom, Brian, and my coworkers have been amazing! Two months down--just seven more to go! :-)