Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Go

Brian and I took Molly to Winston-Salem for the day yesterday. It was a beautiful day and we had fun walking through Grandma and Grandpa's woods and Molly even got to ride on Grandpa's tractor with Daddy! We had to leave earlier than we had expected as I started feeling sick. I'm not sure if I've had back to back stomach viruses or one really long-lasting virus, but I've been pretty sick this week. Praise God, Molly has stayed healthy!

Don't worry, Grandpa and Grandma--we're going to email all of these pictures to you guys!

15 Month Stats


Weight: 19 lbs, 12 oz
Height: 30 inches

Molly had her 15 month doctor's appointment this week. Here she is in the waiting room happily playing and totally unaware that she would be getting blood drawn AND three shots! :-( I'm not sure who it was harder on--Molly or Mommy--but we made it through and she is now pretty much caught up on her vaccinates and won't need anything else until she is two years old.