Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Break Coming to an End...

Well, after three weeks at home with Molly, it's back to work Monday. I went into my classroom yesterday to drop off some things, and got excited about going back to work for the first time this week. I love my kids and I love my job, but it has been SO nice to spend three weeks at home with my baby. But this time of year is always fun. The kids really take off after Christmas, and it's amazing to watch their growth. And while I'm sure Molly will miss me being home, I know she's going to have a great time with Nana (as always!)--she's already looking forward to her omelet breakfast. :-)

Poor Molly has more teeth coming through. You know what no one ever told me about teething? It lasts FOREVER! Luckily, it only seems to bother her when they first come through and then she seems to be okay. But the last couple of days they've obviously been bothering her. She's been crying at bedtime, chewing on her fingers, and cranky during the day. I'll be glad when they finish coming through and she can get some relief!

But despite her teething troubles, Molly had a fun night tonight. Her Donahue buddies came to play for a little while tonight and she always loves playing with other kids. Here are some pictures from tonight--I thought you'd enjoy these, Granny! :-)