Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tara

Well, things around the Hines household are getting ready to change. Things around Benton Heights Elementary School are getting ready to change. One of my best friends in the whole world, Tara, is moving to Ohio to be with her husband Justin. Although we will see her for a little while in January, she is leaving for Ohio tomorrow. Tara has been such an inspiration to me in my life. She has helped me to be a better teacher, a better wife, a better mother, and a better friend. She tells me the truth, even when it hurts. :-) She loves my daughter as if she were her own. Tara makes the world a little brighter for everyone she comes into contact with. I cannot even begin to put into words how much we love her and will miss her. But I know God has big plans for her life and it's His will that she be in Ohio with Justin. Cleveland, get ready for a big blessing!