Sunday, October 19, 2008

Molly's Baptism (and a little extra...)

Molly was baptized this morning at church. It was a beautiful baptism and Brian gave a wonderful fatherly blessing:
"Isaiah 43 says:
'Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afarand my daughters from the ends of the earth'
Molly Grace, it has been such a blessing to have been able to adopt you from afar as the LORD has adopted us. It has been amazing to see how well you have felt like our daughter from the very beginning. We are so grateful that you will be a part of this body of Believers who have prayed and supported our family so diligently. Our prayer is that one day you will come to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior and your life will glorify Him."


We've also had some good times with good friends this week. Molly had a play date at her buddy Ruby's house.

We also spent some times with our friends Mike, Nicole, and baby Cooper. Molly loves Cooper and even gave him a kiss!! We did a little shopping and the guys tested out the gliders at Burlington Coat Factory.
And we got to spend some time with our friends the Russells. Molly had such a good time playing with the Russell kids--and the Russell's cate Sammy! I grew up next door to the Russell family and I remember when Katie and Jessica were babies! Now they are beautiful teenage girls. It's amazing how fast time goes by! Jessica was actually the one that gave us the idea for the name Molly. Thanks again, Jessica! :-)
And yes...we did do some babyproofing! Molly even helped!
I really can't climb the stairs anymore? Are you kidding me? :-)