Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here's to Summer!

We may still have three weeks left of spring, but apparently the weather man here in North Carolina doesn't know that--we've had a lot of really hot weather here! But hot weather DOES mean the end of the school year. Yesterday was the last day with my class--woo hoo! Don't get me wrong, I love those kids, but this was a LONG week and we're ALL ready for a break! I have two teacher workdays next week and then I'm off work until the end of June when Anna and I are teaching "kindergarten bootcamp"--a one week program for all of the upcoming kindergarteners who have had no preschool or daycare experience.

Nothing new to report on the adoption front. We've now been officially waiting for immigration approval for one week. I sure hope it comes fast and we can go get our baby girl!

Here's to summer!