Monday, November 5, 2007

Awwww Shucks!

Today was our first kindergarten field trip of the year. We went to Awww Shucks corn maze in Marshville and it was a lot of fun! The kids got to go on a hayride, learn some facts about North Carolina, and of course go through the maze. I wish I could post some pictures of the kids (of course they had a blast!) but obviously can't for privacy reasons. But the teachers had fun too and I can post pictures of us! :-)


Who says overalls aren't figure-flattering!?!


Teacher: Boys and girls, you live in the state of North Carolina.

Student: Nuh-uh! I live in Monore!

Outside of the general store.

I was really sad when I realized I didn't have any pictures of Marie without the kids but I did find this one. It's not from the field trip but it's still really cute! We are standing outside of our classroom on a workday. The fact that we're dressed alike wasn't planned--honestly!


I love this lady! She's like a second mom to me! :-)