Monday, August 27, 2007

Settling In



Well, we are all moved into our new house! I don't know that I've ever been as exhausted as I was after this long week of moving, but it is finally finished! Our friend Brad brought over his HUGE truck to help us move the big things on Saturday and now it's just a whole lot of unpacking and organizing. Brian's dad took this picture when he visited yesterday. Once things are put into some kind of order I will try to post some pictures of the inside. Maybe we can post some before and after pictures of the landscaping after Brian and Matt work this weekend too! :-)

No new news on the adoption front. Lots of little ones being referred to families in our agency and it's so fun to get to see the sweet pictures. Once we get more settled in the new house I'm going to really put some energy towards Molly's room. I found out this week that there is no real order to the referrals--basically once you're DTV, you are somewhere in the referral process. We could get a referral as soon as two months from now! Of course it could be much longer--it's all in God's hands now!