Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Living Pefectly

Well, our house got shown today for the first time which was very exciting! I think the most stressful thing about having our house on the market (for a whole two days!) has been attempting to keep our house in perfect condition for showings. I feel like we are good housekeepers, but it's not uncommon for us to leave a load of laundry waited to be folded on the dryer, our shoes in the laundry room, etc. BUT when you are wanting your house to sell things have to stay PERFECT--it's very tiring! As I've driven myself crazy about our house staying perfect, I've been thinking about how grateful I am for God's grace. Although I try to do the right thing, I make mistakes and sin every day. I am so grateful that I don't have to constantly worry being "perfect"--living that way would be very tiring! God is well aware of my "laundry" and loves me anyway. :-)

"We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.”
--Acts 15:11