Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Parties

We were quite the party animals last night. First, my kindergarten team had our party and Brian and I stopped by with the girls. It was great seeing my team again--some of them I hadn't seen in awhile. Molly had a good time hanging out with Mr. James while I chatted with my buddies. :-)
Then we headed over to the Hendricks for their annual Christmas party. This was the SEVENTH Hendricks Christmas party we've been to--do you realize that, Nicole? Every year the Hendricks give us an ornament from the party and our first one was 2003!

There were lots of little ones, so Molly and Rayna had lots of little friends to play with. AND the cookies Molly and I baked won the cookie contest! Woo-hoo! I've been working on that for the last seven years--I guess I just needed Molly's help to win! :-)