Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Little Flower Girl

Well, she was just about the cutest flower girl you've ever seen and SHE MADE IT DOWN THE ISLE!! I had a lot of doubts when we got to the church and she refused to leave me, but Brian took her so that I could take my place on the front row. So I had no idea whether or not she was coming down or not, but she did! She walked down the isle and sat with me until we all stood up for Stefanie. At that point she was already (in a very loud voice) talking and asking questions so I thought that would be a good time for us to make our exit. We spent the rest of the wedding in the nursery playing with toys, but we actually had the best seat in the house because they broadcast it onto the T.V. in the nursery so we got to watch the whole ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and Stefanie was a gorgeous bride. The reception was a lot of fun and we had a great time with our family. Congratulations, Jason and Stefanie!! :-)