Monday, June 1, 2009

Molly Videos

I've been kind of behind on posting videos of Molly. Here are a couple of really cute ones!

This one is of Molly playing in her room one morning (I think it was over spring break). Sorry it's so long--if I knew how to edit, I would! (Particularly the parts where she insists on holding the camera.) Don't tell our pediatrician that she's still getting a bottle in the morning. And if the curiousity is killing you, it's not chocolate milk in her bottle, it's a mixture of milk and prune juice to help with her chronic constipation. :-)

One of her favorite games is to say "bye bye," leave the room, and come running back in. I was also excited to get her to name some of her body parts on the video--I've been trying to get her to do that for awhile! So smart! :-)



I LOVE her laughing in this video! Sweet girl! :-)