Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. Life has been SO crazy this week! This was mostly due to school. I love my job, but I am SO ready for summer break! The end of the year is always tiring, but this year with being pregnant and having a 19 month old, it's been exhausting! But only 7 days left!! :-)

Speaking of being pregnant, we find out the gender of our baby June 16th! We're very excited about this and have had so much fun thinking of baby names. We have a beautiful baby girl name picked out. However, if our new baby is a boy, we'll have to get to work as we have no baby boy name picked out. So it's a common occurrence around our house these days to throw around potential baby boy names. Brian recently thought he had one:

Brian: How about Harold?
Melissa: Harry Hines?
Brian: I guess that's a no.