Friday, August 15, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower!

My wonderful friends at work threw me a surprise baby shower yesterday! It was SO much fun! How great it was to get together and celebrate Molly's arrival with so many of my good friends! Thank you, Anna, Tara, and everyone else! I cannot tell you how blessed we are by your love and friendship! :-)

How great are these shirts?! They all have pictures of Molly on them. Mine says Molly's Mommy, Brian's says Molly's Daddy, and everyone else on my grade-level had ones that said "Molly's babysitter!" They are SO cute! I even wore mine to work today! :-)

Fun times!

My grade-level even put together a fun little travel bag with EVERYTHING you can think of we may need on our trip! :-)

Molly got SO many cute things (she's just going to be a little spoiled!)--but I thought it was so great that the orphanage wasn't forgotten. There was a collection taken for the orphanage in Molly's very first piggy bank!