Friday, August 22, 2008

Today's the Day!

Since I'm writing this entry after midnight, we officially leave for Vietnam TODAY! Wow! It honestly doesn't feel real. I've been really nervous--which is kind of surprising. I knew I'd be super excited, but I didn't realize I'd be as nervous as I am! I can't believe we are really going to get Molly!

Things have been VERY busy around here! I've posted some pictures of things going on. Some friends from church gave us a baby shower which was SO nice! We got some great things for Molly and for our trip!


And of course we've been running around trying to get things ready for the trip. I've done A LOT of shopping (I actually went to both Walmart and Target TWICE yesterday!) and packing. Who knew we'd knew so much stuff?! You have to think of EVERYTHING! I'm sure we'll forget something, but I know it will all work out fine.

We've been working on gifts for nannies at the orphanage. Our Life Group helped us put together the gift bags the last time they were here and I thought they turned out very cute! :-)

God has been so good to us through this long adoption journey and continues to be faithful. I can't believe we're so close to picking up our little girl!