Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Summer Fun

It's amazing how much more time I have to blog when school is out for the summer! This week I will be teaching "kindergarten boot camp"so I went in last Friday to get my room ready. And would you believe that I have terminates AGAIN this year?! So things were a little delayed and I was a little panicked, but it's taken care of and we're ready to go, right Anna?! :-)

I got to hang out with my cousin Angie this week which was a lot of fun. (Yes, we're at Chili's Annie Beth.)
Can you tell we are cousins? :-)
Saturday was my friend Nicole's baby shower. We are so excited for Nicole and Michael and can't wait to meet baby Cooper soon!
We also got to have dinner with our good friends Scott and Alicia this weekend. Alicia is an amazing cook and we get to try out her new recipes. She gave me some of her "Cooking Light" magazines this weekend so let's see if I can manage to cook like Alicia! :-)
Of course I can't post without mentioning Molly. She is 8 months old today. Happy 8 month birthday, Molly! Maybe we can get our I600 approval and she can spend her 9 month birthday with her parents!