Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brian!


Yesterday was Brian's 29th birthday. We celebrated by going out for Mexican with some friends. Celebrating Brian's birthday makes me think about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband. We've been through a lot in the short time we've been married, but God has been so good and continues to bless our marriage. I truly married my best friend and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together! Happy birthday, Honey!! :-)

In other news...

We got a surprise visit from some family this week. My aunt and three of my cousins were checking out a college near us, so they had dinner with us and spent the night. They just got back from India so we were very excited to see them. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!


On the adoption front...

We have now been waiting for our I600 approval for ONE MONTH! Sure hoping to hear something very soon! :-)