Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daniel's Wedding

My cousin Daniel got married this weekend in New Bern, NC. Daniel and Billy are the same age and good buddies. It's so funny to think of my "little" brother and "little" cousin both being married. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun spending time with our family. The weather in New Bern was a little rainy and very windy so we'd like to go back sometime and site-see when the weather is better.

In adoption news, this week has been very exciting for our agency. We've had several referrals and several travel approvals for our agency. Maybe some good news our way soon? :-)

Some fun pictures from this weekend:

We got to steal a picture with the lovely bride and groom. :-)Uncle Hemant and Aunt Becki
The ladies--Mom, me, Aunt Becki
Nathanael and me--can you see the family resemblence in our curly hair?

Stephen, me, Jason