Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe it is already 2008! We spent New Years eve at our friends'--Josh and Brooke. It was a lot of fun getting to see some people we don't see very often and we even got to give the wii game system a try. Today we went to my mom's house for her New Years Day lunch--corned beef! Now I'm not much of a meat eater, but I do love corned beef. Tomorrow we're going back over to Mom's to use the left overs to make ruebens! Yum!

Brian helping to get ready for the HUGE firework show--it was pretty impressive.
Playing the wii--apparently it helps to have your tongue sticking out. :-P
I even gave it a try--I didn't do too bad once I figured out which little guy I was!
Happy 2008!
Ruthie's New Year's Resolution is to find more people to sucker into feeding her!