Thursday, March 9, 2017

Heading to China!


Christine and I leave for China in the morning!  I cannot wait to get our precious boy!  Tammy took some new pictures of him this week and he looks just beautiful!  He looks so healthy!  He is still in the hospital, but seems to be doing very well.  Tammy said that he loves the photo book we sent him.  Just a few more days until I have him in my arms!

 




















As excited as I am about getting my baby in China, I am super sad to leave my other babies.  I know they are in good hands, but I am going to miss them so much!  Molly was helping me back tonight and I was thinking I might try sneaking her into one of my bags.  HA!

The last few days have been quite a whirlwind.  Aaron got sick again earlier this week and then Nana got sick  yesterday.  Poor Nana has the flu.  I really hate leaving the country with her sick.  But she tells me that she is doing better today.  Aunt Marie and Brian will be here with here with the kids for the next few days.  Please pray for my mom to continue to get better.
Going to miss my babies!



















I think I'll sneak one of them in my suitcase! 


Daddy's got this!