Saturday, May 24, 2014

More Beach....

We had such a great time at the beach.  It was so great to spend time with my sister.  (And the rest of my family of course!)  My camera has been slowly dying, and I think it's really gone this time.  It's not focusing very well at all.  Sad!  Luckily, my sister took some great pictures!

Molly has become such a good swimmer.  She loves the pool.  She swam all over the place.  She's even starting to learn some of the strokes.  We are going to have to put her on a swim team!  

Rayna LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the beach.  She especially loves the ocean.  She doesn't care if it's cold.....she will spend as much time in the ocean as you will let her.  She loves jumping over the waves.  My little beach baby!

Aaron, as you saw in the previous video, is becoming quite the little fish like his big sister, Molly.  He had such a fun time swimming.  He also loved digging and playing in the sand.  Great trip!