Thursday, November 7, 2013

Birthday Buddies

 For those of you who have not heard this story....  When I was pregnant with Aaron, my friend Kenna and I shared the same due date.  My Aaron, however, was a scheduled c-section so we were planning on meeting him a week earlier than Kenna's baby.  The morning of my C-section I arrived at 5:30AM and a nurse came in the room and said, "you have a friend here."  I was really confused.  Who was there to see me at 5:30 in the morning?  Then it dawned on me.  Kenna must have been in labor!  She had a baby boy the very same day we had Aaron!

It has been so fun to watch these two develop together.  I got to babysit Nolan today and they were so much fun!  They are doing a lot of the same things, saying the same things, playing the same way, etc.  So fun to see them together!
J