Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

We had a super 4th of July!  We spent this 4th of July with Brian's family in Winston-Salem.  The kids have been SO excited about going to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  In fact, last week I asked Molly what fun thing she wanted to do this summer and she replied, "Oh, just go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and that's all."  And Rayna seriously asks me to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house ALL THE TIME.  So they were very happy to go!  Rayna fell asleep in the car and woke up when we got home.  Our neighbors were shooting off fireworks and since my kids are usually always in bed when there are fireworks, I let them stay up and watch them tonight.  I may regret it when I have cranky kids tomorrow, but they were thrilled to get to go out after dark and see fireworks.  It was a fun 4th of July!