Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happily Ever After

 For a year, Brian and I had the privilege of fostering two precious children, Caleb and Aimee.  Brian and I always knew that we were called to be adoptive parents, but never dreamed that we would ever be used as foster parents.  And I'm not going to lie.  Letting go of Caleb and Aimee was just as painful as letting go of Zeke.  But as I stand back and look at the "big picture" that God is painting for Caleb and Aimee, I feel so blessed to have been a part of that bridge to the Newman family.  And I cannot even put into words how grateful I am that we are able to continue to be a part of their daily lives.  I feel like the Newman family has become OUR family.  It is so obvious that God has big plans for Caleb and Aimee and I know that He hand-picked Fred and Becky Newman to be the forever family for these precious children.