Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Beach

 In my opinion, year-round school is one of the best kept secrets.  I LOVE Fall break and this year we got to spend part of our Fall break at the beach.  The weather was PERFECT.  It didn't get chilly until yesterday which worked out perfectly for us because we had already planned on going to Ripley's Aquarium.  (FYI--Educators get into Ripley's Aquarium for free and can bring a guest for half price.)

Molly had a great time.  I got her a puddle jumper and she swam like a fish!  It is definitely time to get that girl some swim lessons!

Rayna was not so sure about the beach at first.  She didn't like the sand AT ALL.  But she eventually warmed up to it and by the end of our trip she was loving it!

Aaron, being the sweet little guy that he is, was an absolutely perfect traveler.  He was great in the car, slept well, and just went with the flow.

We met up with my brother and his family and it was great to spend some time with them.  That was actually the first time I had met my nephew, Isaiah.  He's such a sweetie!