Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring!

 The girls got these yellow Springmdresses from their Aunt Becki and Uncle Hemant and they look just PRECIOUS in them!  I told Brian I just had to take some pictures of them before church this morning and he agreed--but Rayna?  Not so much!  The best picture I got of the two of them is the one above (with her finger stuck up her nose!)  And the best one I got of her by herself one of her running away.  Molly, on the other hand, has become quite good in front of the camera.  :-)
 Molly and I had a little Mommy/Daughter date this afternoon.  Auntie Tara gave us a pedicure gift card, so we got our toes done!  Molly was SOOO good!  She sat perfectly still the whole time.  The ladies that work there are from Vietnam and they loved Molly.  She was very spoiled.  Then we went to Starbucks for a vanilla milk.  Uncle Will is still in town so my mom made his favorite dinner tonight.  Very fun day!