Monday, January 10, 2011

More Snow!

Today was supposed to be my first day back to work after Christmas vacation, but we had another SNOW DAY! When I woke Molly up, we had the following conversation:

Me: Molly! I have a surprise for you! (Raising window shade) LOOK! It's snowing!
Molly: Oh, no. Not again. I'm NOT going out there this time.

Ha! Well, luckily she changed her mind and we had some good fun in the snow. She had a great time and stayed outside and played with Brian for quite awhile. Rayna loves being outside and she thought the snow was the greatest thing ever. I didn't keep her out too long because it was so cold and windy and her skin chaps SO easily. When I took her in, she was heartbroken. She wanted to go back outside so badly. Maybe we'll try it again tomorrow. Yup--we have ANOTHER day off! I hope my school kiddos still remember me after 3 and 1/2 weeks! But I'm loving all of this extra time with my sweet girls!

And I just had to post a picture of the greatest husband in the world. When I came downstairs from taking my shower yesterday morning, this is what I found. Brian, unloading the dishwasher with Rayna in tow. Sweet guy!