Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Christmas Fun

The girls have been really fun this Christmas season. Molly is loving all of the Christmas festivities and is so excited about all of our upcoming fun. Three is such a fun age for the holidays!

Rayna is also loving life and all of the excitement that comes with this time of year. The girls got their first Christmas presents from a friend from Nana's church. I think Rayna is finally starting to figure out that if a box comes wrapped in paper, there is probably something good inside! They are just so much fun!

Tomorrow is the four year anniversary of Zeke going to be with Jesus. This time of year is still so hard. It's like there is a dark cloud hanging over my head. Don't get me wrong--I am having a great time celebrating the holiday season with my girls. I just wish their big brother was here to celebrate with us.