Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I seriously can't believe it's my birthday again. I'm getting closer and closer to the big 30! I had an amazing birthday this year! First of all, I felt 100 times better than I did last year on my birthday. Last year I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy and sick everyday. This year I'm not pregnant and I have another special little person to share in my birthday fun! Yesterday, Brian took half the day off of work so that we could go out--just the two of us! We had such a nice day! Then today we went out to dinner with my mom and then to SAS Cupcakes for dessert. Molly had talked about getting a cupcake for Mommy's birthday all day so she was quite excited! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect today--the weather was beautiful and I got to spend the day with my family!