Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to School......for Mommy!

This was my first week back at work and there's good news and bad news. The good news is that I had a great first week at work. I loved seeing my kids again and I can't believe how much they've matured. I LOVE seeing their growth! I've also been feeling good at work because Rayna has been sleeping well at night. Last night she only woke up once!

The bad news is that she's had a rough time adjusting to the change. I think the biggest issue is the bottle. We've been giving her one bottle a day to get her used to it, but she's not a huge fan and is NOT excited about having to take one all day long. But everyday has gotten a little better and Nana said that today was a really good day. (Praise God!) Just so that we don't regress, this weekend I'm going to be giving her a bottle between 8:00-2:00 and only nursing her in the mornings and afternoons/evenings. It has been so hard to be a work when my baby is unhappy at home. I feel badly for my mom, Molly, and especially Rayna. But we're praying that she continues to adjust to her new routine. And I'm so happy to have the next three days off to spend with both of my babies!

We've had some fun times this week! We had dinner out with our friends the Hendricks. We had our favorite--Qdoba! As always, Molly had a great time with Cooper!
Tonight our friends the Robertsons came over for dinner. They brought Chinese--yum! We had a great time catching up with Josh, Brooke, and baby Damari.And just because they are so adorable, here are a few more pictures of my little girls:

Chunky Monkey!
Cutie Pie!
My friend Alicia gave us this adorable outfit for Rayna--right down to the little purple shoes.
I love it!
My beautiful girls.....