Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Vacation Begins!

I am very excited to say that summer vacation is offically here. We've had a very busy, but fun week this week. The highlight, of course, is finishing up school for the year. I am so excited about having this time at home with Molly.

We went out to dinner with our friends from college Jarod and Jessie and Josh and Brooke. We had dinner out and then went to Concord Mills where Molly had fun playing in the play area.
Tonight we went out to dinner to celebrate our friend James' birthday. We went to his favorite pizza place and had some awesome pizza. Molly also helped him eat his birthday dessert. :-)
Pregnancy Update

I am currently 19 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy has been going by SO fast so far! I can't believe I'm almost half way through! I've been feeling much better and the last couple of weeks I've been feeling the baby move which is SO fun! Our ultrasound is Tuesday so hopefully we'll find out then if the baby is a boy or a girl. And even more importantly, we'll find out if the baby looks healthy so far. We're very excited about this appointment!